Sure, being a stay at home parent can be a little challenging….
- You almost always take your work with you on vacation
- Work can call you “in” at 3am ANY night or keep you up till 1am ANY night
- You deal with rear-ends a lot
- You have multiple people that can “assign” other duties
- Most people think it is an easy job
But every once in a while you hit that sweet spot…. I just had one. It lasted about 15 seconds. No really, it did. The puppy is asleep on her bed, the Triplets are enjoying a smoothie in the back yard, the laundry is folded, the kitchen clean. Ahhhhh! But then in come the Triplets wanting lunch, the dryer buzzes and the dog decides that socked feet are toys. Oh well, it sure was nice while it lasted:)
I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.
William H. Mauldin
Kids spell love T-I-M-E.