I have blogged about my backpack before as I am very fond of it. One day I will try out something else but for now I am sticking with it. If I had one of the Maxpedition Versipacks I would be tempted to keep my XDM with me:)
- Change of clothes for all three kids
- Shirt for me (spit happens)
- ShamWow – great for wiping up messes and cleaning off playground equipment
- Three Thermos Funtainers
- One liter of bottled water
- Assorted snacks/crackers and frequently our entire lunch
- Retractable sharpie
- First aid kit – band aids, Neosporin, liquid Benadryl, Bactine, Imodium, Motrin, Cortaid, Tylenol, Zyrtec-D, surgical tape, cleansing wipes, tweezers, gloves, gauze, butterfly closures,
- 50 ft. of 550 lb paracord
- Gorilla tape – duct tape’s big brother
- Several plastic grocery bags – great for trash pick up or wet clothes
- Cloth napkins – great for picnics thanks to Grandma Jack
- Hand sanitizer
- Hydrocortisone cream
- a Pull up
- Extra Van key
- Small knife
- Balloons – emergency fun
- Ziplock bags
It sure seems like more when I am wearing it:) But I seem to have just about everything I/we have ever needed.
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.
John Ruskin (1819 – 1900)
Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.