Hello, my name is Al and I am lazy:) No, we did not leave you off our Christmas Card list this year. We (I) did not send them out. Oh, I could blame lots of things…
- Pete and Repeat have moved in with us. (Future post will explain)
- 20 questions has expanded to continuous speed round of 60 questions at our house.
- We have hosted a few Christmas get togethers.
- I am becoming more green.
- Battlefield 3 is really a lot of fun.
- Nuke Doc gave me a wireless headset so now Battlefield rocks! (Frequently till 2am or so)
But I am not one to play the blame game. I could have made time for choosing a picture, editing it, printing it, writing a short note on each one, then mailing them. But I didn’t. Please don’t take it personally, it is me, not you:) lol
Which brings me to a pet-peeve of mine. I am not sure why email Christmas Cards are frowned upon when cards that are sent out via a website where you upload a picture and your address book. The main difference in my opinion is cost. Don’t get me wrong, I think it is cool that you can essentially outsource your Christmas cards but there really is not much different between the two. The sentiment is the same… I’m just saying:) I guess I just decided that if I was not going to do it my way (a personal note on each one) I was not going to do it.
So please consider this our Christmas wish to everyone… remember that God gave his Son to save us from ourselves and sin. You don’t have to work for it or earn it, it was/is a gift. We just need to accept His gift, thank Him for it, and try like all get out to live/love like Jesus did.