You may know our friends…. Pete and Repeat. With Triplets we don’t play 20 questions, we play 60 questions, sometimes with the same 20 questions.
- Bruiser: “What are you doing?”
- Me: “Working on the computer?”
- Bruiser: “What are you working on?”
- Dash: “Can I play on the computer?”
- Me: “I am posting on the Blog. No, I am using the computer, you can use it after me.”
- Bruiser: “What are you posting about?”
- Dash: “That will take forever!”
- Princess: “What are you all doing?”
- Me: “I am writing about how many questions you all ask. No it won’t. I am posting on the Blog and your Brothers are peppering me with questions.”
- Bruiser: “What kind of questions?”
- Dash: “How long will it take?”
- Princess: “What kind of questions?”
- Me: “What kind of questions have you been asking me? The more questions you ask, the longer it will take. Ask your Brothers.
I am trying REALLY hard not raise yes people. There are enough of them in the world. I even admit, I tend to be one. So I let them ask and I try to answer. I really try to answer with a question. While I don’t mind questions I do not like questions they either know the answer to or they can figure out if they noodle on it for a bit.
Here the Triplets and cousin A check out their presents from their Great Aunt Ra-Ra
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
Dave Barry (1947 – )
A bore is a man who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company.
Gian Vincenzo Gravina (1664 – 1718)